2012-02-01

Californication

Californication, Showtime's hardcore TV shows, is starting its 5th season.
Honestly, I love it, even if I don't like violence, nudity(its up to their story).
The characters have strong color of their own and it is balanced so far. I don't think its about Hank Moody (David duchovny). It's about the community's story. Each character isn't normal. They are the fictional characters.

The one thing I applaud it, cuz I confuse that they are living in CA a real world many times.
It makes me involved into it, so I sometimes admire their life.
Maybe it is come from my subconscious to stay as a child. They all are children covered by an adult's face.
This TV show isn't good for family.(It is being aired by Showtime)
But it gives some good thing to me about a precious meaning of family and friends.
Each characters aren't change their behavior or thinking, but as an audience I am trying to change myself to be nice. It is teaching me about friendship and family through characters' mistakes.
I don't think this kind of show can be made in Korea cable channel yet. It's not for Korean's sentimental, It's not Korean's life style.
And Korea doesn't seem to be fit for Porsche.

I don't suggest Californication to female. It's man's TV show. I don't want female to think male is asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment