2012-02-02

An Education (2009)



I met Carey Mulligan in this movie. She was sweet, fancy. I came to like her (I am sad that she doesn't know me) Today I did watch it again with my new friends. We had watched "Drive" before. you know the movie casted Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan.

So my suggestion was natural I think. And it's third time for me to watch "An Education".






They liked it, so I was happy. Yes, It is bright, educational movie. It's charming of musics, fashions and locations/sets.




I love the red wood colored car. I love their felt hats.









Jenny (Carey Mulligan) is smart and charming girl who could enter in Oxford. And it's about her education from bitter.


She had dreamed living on her ego, not other's force.


She met several adult who seems to live happy, and it made her escape from her school life.












She gave a shit to her principle and teacher.




She was rude to a teacher and her parents. She deluded herself as a princess who seems to do whatever she wants.




But she was young and dull. God let her know, and gives her a chance.

So, she came to recover it.

I like the story. It's easy for an audience to understand. Main characters had a goal what they want, and they showed it.

Educational movie what I want to make, stylish movie what I follow, so it's a perfect movie to me. :)







P.S. every pics isn't belong to me. I just searched by google. it would be belong to Sony Pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment