2012-02-04

Spooner (2009)


I noticed "Like Crazy"'s director Drake Doremus (he is same age with me!) is a friend of Lindsay Stidham. (She is youger than me!!)
Lindsay was my teacher and she did produce "Spooner" and "Duchebag". She had shown us "Duchebag" in every class.

Anyway I watched "Spooner" due to it is invloved with Lindsay. She did co-produce and screenplay.
OK. This movie is exactly a Indie-movie. 
A Hero Spooner is a IDIOT who sells a used car. After he met Rose (Nora Zehetner) he tries to change himself to be nice. 

Story is fine and no special point of shot. I compared Spooner with Napoleon in "Napoleon Dynamite".
Ha, Napoleon is THE IDIOT. 

I am happy to see Nora Zehetner and Amy Ferguson.  TV show "Heroes" I saw Nora Zehetner. She was amazing looking. And then I saw her in"Bricks". I checked her bio and she isn't A level star-. 
Meanwhile I came to know Amy Ferguson in "Garden State". She was a kind of background actor, but I remember that she was hot. And then I saw her in "Tanner Hall". She was a model, so her looking is really great. 



I haven't watched a lots of movies. I need it. Anyway when I found an actor/actress and then check my memory, I am excited about it. :)


All picture aren't belong to me. I just did googling.


2 comments:

  1. 훗,, 드디어 댓글이 달리나.. 댓글 달려니까 로긴해야되더라고.. 오빠가 본 영화 리뷰 중에 내가 아는 건 하나도 없다..
    오빠 블로그에도 방명록이 있으면 좋을터인디...

    학교는 계속 다니고 있는거??

    ReplyDelete
  2. 응 학교는 다니고 있지. 3월에 졸업이다....앞으로 몰할지''''으헝헝 그러게

    방명록을 만들 수 있는지 살펴봐야겠어.

    ReplyDelete