2012-01-29

Noviembre (2003)

El arte es un arma cargada de futuro. 예술은 미래를 장전한 무기이다.

I don't know who said this amazing sentence. Anyway it is what I believe and why I want to do Art. (I really want to work for a film which has a good message than entertainment benefit.)

This movie is about director's father who tried to change the world with performance. It was a documentary mixed a feature film. His father, main character, is Alfredo. He was a dreamer / activist. And he died from a gun fire by a bodyguard of a president,  when he was in a performance with a fake gun.

His death was tragedy for him and his fellows, then they gave up to performance against the world.
His wife, also the director's mom, said, "We wanted to change the world, but we failed desperately. Now I am trying to keep myself not for being changed from the world."

I was really pity when she said it. She was one of them who tried to change the world with their street performance.
I can't refute her words due to she tried but I hadn't. However I'll try to do that and change the world.
U know, a goal is one of the most reason why we have to live. So, I am gonna try to take it in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment