2012-10-14

Luther: BBC Original Show

I started watching LUTHER since yesterday, and finished season one. 
Like you, I have watched few crime shows like Dexter, White collar, Castle, The Sopranos and Homeland
Man, I wanna tell you Luther is really good, being established strong story line and characters. 

The hero, John Luther(Idris Elba) is the detective who has a sense of crime resolution. This man keep him on the moral, however he has solved case in his own way sometimes and it made problem. He wanted to get her wife back, however he couldn't. 

Meanwhile I am being interested in subsidiary heroin, Alice Morgen(Ruth Wilson).

She is criminal who killed both parents, but somehow she didn't put his steps in a prison. She is smart and has a cold heart, but she like Luther since she was integrrogated by Luther about her case once. 

I don't know what's gonna happen through season two, but I hope to those characters are with together. 

And last one I want to tell you is Luther's OST. You guys have to listen it!


UK TV show/mini-series are different with US's. To me, UK's are more serious without humor over all. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment